Lutra - GOETZ USA 56
Lutra - GOETZ USA 56 - såld
Lutra 56 FORMIDABLE 3, offshore racer built by Goetz Custom Boats USA.
Built in carbon fibre, carbon fibre Hall Spars mast and rigging, extensive set of North Sails in
carbon/kevlar, B&G instruments, hydraulic lifting keel (overhauled 2016).
She has always been professionally maintained. New anti-fouling 2016)
RORC points winner for IRC Super 0 (2007 / 2008) 1st IRM
2nd IRC Round Britain and Ireland (2006)
1st IRC Class 0 Round Ireland (2008)
|varv:||Lutra - GOETZ USA|
|beskrivning:||Lutra 56 FORMIDABLE 3, offshore racer. She has always been professionally maintained|
The structural engineering analysis is the responsibility of SP technologies. All structural members are of composite construction for weight optimization. Weight and mechanical properties are in accordance with the calculations of the designers and engineers.
The engineers have tested sufficient and representative structural test pieces. The construction of the yacht is aimed on lightweight and reliable construction in the spirit of the racing rules.
The construction uses a pre-preg Epoxy matrix, vacuum bagged for lightweight construction.
The total structure is post-cured to specification of SPt. High density core is used in high
loaded areas such as slamming, chain plates, bow, etc. Hull & deck The hull is a male molded, vacuum bagged hull.
The hull construction is full carbon prepreg fiber skins with either low density Nomex or balsa core. Where used, the foam is sufficiently pre-heated to prevent out gassing during post curing.
The deck is a non-faired female molded vacuum bagged primered surface. The hull and deck are glued at the sheer line with interior and exterior taping to strengthen the joint. No bolts or fasteners are required at this joint.
The hull is fitted with integrated composite chain plates for all shrouds with stainless steel pins. The mast collar is integrated into the structure and mast step. A single point hoist system is integrated into the keel. Structurally integrated code '0' and tack line fittings are installed in the bow.
The keel is a vertical hydraulic lifting keel system. (Overhauled 2016)
The keel is antimony lead bulb faired to high polished finish, bolted to a high tensile (Weldox or Dillimax-grade) steel keel fin. The keel foil is milled to the designer's sections. Templates have been provided to the owner.
The keel box cylinder is structurally bonded to the hull and deck, supported by the adjacent structure. The keel box structure is a male molded winded UD carbon fiber with an E-Glass internal finished sandwich.|
|Kojer:||Kojer: 10 Extra kojer: 0 Manskapskojer: 0|
The interior is a vacuum bagged light weight composite internal structure. All members are securely bonded with fillets and tapes to adjacent members. All interior parts are of lightweight composite and are integrated as much as possible with the internal structure. The overhead and hull lining is painted white.
• Locker interiors, the bilge, the forward sail lockers, and the aft watertight compartment are black carbon laminate with a smooth finish.
• Wood handholds are integrated into the trunk cabin sides port and starboard inboard of the side windows.
• A storage drop front locker is fitted into the companionway at the top step.
• Two white Beckson inspection ports are installed into the underside of the companionway slide housing.
• The forward portion of the sail locker is open with the code 0 hydraulic ram on the sole.
• The aft portion of the sail locker with deck hatch above contains two poles port and starboard for hanging running rigging hardware.
• The foul weather gear locker across from the head is a composite locker (structural member) with zipper and cloth closing and closet pole.
• The lavatory is fitted in front of the main bulkhead at port side, with one small mirror, and a sink.
• The saloon and aft bunks are fitted with in total 8 pipe cloth berths with block and tackle purchase.
• Floorboards are removable lightweight composite sole boards (sea going secured) painted with grey GripTex anti-slip.
• White Beckson inspection ports are installed into the floorboards in areas where access to through hulls or valves are required.
• All lockers are fitted out with 'internal-flush' locks.
• Sufficient storage bags are fitted in the interior.
• A folding table with Corian top and wood fiddles is installed into the port side of the keel box.
• The navigation station is fitted with a composite instrument panel, a chart table with lightweight fiddles, one watertight locker for the computer, one composite fixed seat with cushions and locker space, sea lights and desk lights.
• Loudspeakers radio: 2 x loudspeakers in white, waterproof
• Corian counter top
• a cool box with refrigerator element (2017) and integrated drain box constructional and flush integrated with the forward galley top
• galley top with fiddles
• five lightweight composite drawers
• three overhead lockers with drop fronts
• four drop fronts below the counter
• an access panel inboard and below the sink to access the electric bilge pump and sink drain fittings
• a single stainless sink with fresh water and salt water activated by foot pumps in the sole in front of the sink.|
• Switch panel
• 24V Start battery
• 1x 12V/79Ah Service battery
• 4 x 12V/105Ah AGM 2016
• Battery charger
• Mastervolt charger/inverter Mass Combi 24/2000-60 unit Alternator
• 12V Yanmar alternator / Balmar 24V alternator for Python Drive
• Shore power/cabel
• Bilge pump : Jabsco 24V electric pump (plus 2x Whale manual bilge pumps)
• Webasto Airtop 5500 fully overhauled|
|Navigering och elektronik|
• Brookes & Gatehouse Hercules 2000 system
• 4 x B&G full function displays (FFD)
• 5 xB&G 20/20 displays on mast bracket
• Autopilot NKE Gyropilot at starboard steering pedestal
• 2 x Compass, each one on steering pedestal
• Chart table: TFT flatscreen navigation computer with keyboard
• GPS MX420 Furuno
• NX300 navtex, digital weather receiver
• 3 x B&G full function displays
• ICOM ICM602 VHF telephone
• Tank system monitor for fuel and water|
|Rigg och segel|
1 x Carbon/kevlar 3DL type 860L offshore (2008)
• 2 x Jib carbon/kevlar 3DL light medium 106% (2005 & 2007)
• 2 x Jib carbon kevlar 3DL medium heavy 106% (2005 & 2007)
• 1 x Jib #3 panelled kevlar 100% (2007)
• 2 x Jib #4 panelled kevlar 85% (2005 & 2008)
• 1 x Jib #5 panelled kevlar (2007)
• 1 x Jib top 3DL (2005)
• 1 x Genoa staysail 3DL (2007)
• 2 x Code Zero spectra scrim, on furler (2005 & 2007)
• 1 x Spinnaker staysail 1.7oz 109%, on furler (2005)
• 2 x Asymetric spinnaker
• A1, 0.5oz (2005 & 2007)
• 2 x Asymetric spinnaker A2, 0.7oz (2005 & 2007)
• 1 x Asymetric spinnaker A3, 0.75oz (2005)
• 1 x Asymetric spinnaker A4, 1.2oz (2005)
• 2 x Asymetric spinnaker A5, 1.5oz (2005 & 2007)
DECK AND COCKPIT
Electric winch for reefing and halyard (buttons at compagnionway)
• Primary winches : 2 x Harken 55.3 TCR
• Halyard winch : 1 x Harken ST56.3 (starboard) on cabin top
• Halyard winch : 1 x Harken STE48.2 electric (port) on cabin top
• Mainsheet winch : 1x Harken ST55.3
• Traveller winches : 2 x Harken ST32
• Runner winches : 2 x Harken ST65.2
• Halyards cockpit : All halyards directed to cockpit
• Steering : Double Carbon wheel steering on carbon pedestals
• Harken German mainsheet system, 2 x grinders
• Genoatracks : Harken
• Mainsail track : Harken
Hall Spars Custom moulded topmast with rule optimized section shape. Mast in MS-40 high modules carbon fiber AwlGripped white Spreaders. Double 17,5° aft swept spreaders
• Standing rigging: Hall Spars, carbon fibre (2014)
• Fore stay : Tuff Luff carbon fibre
• Backstay : Carbon fibre
• Boomvang : Navtec, hydraulic
• Spinnaker pole : MS-40 high modulus carbon fiber
• AwlGripped white Deep boom with cored side walls standard modulus carbon
• AwlGripped white Windex|
mer information gå till toppen
|båtmäklarens namn:||Bach Yachting|
|telefonnummer:||+31(0)320 746 046|
undersökning, finans, försäkring